August 7th, 2012
Rachel from Le Style Child loves her Kerry bag by Urban Expressions!
August 3rd, 2012
If you would like to participate in this contest you must create an account on Pinterest. It is super easy, fun and did I mention FREE to become a member! However you do need an invitation to create an account but don’t panic we can go ahead and send you one, just email email@example.com and an invite will be on its way to you. Trust us you will NOT regret becoming a member we are addicted to Pinterest and look forward to seeing your boards. If you have entered any of our previous Pinterest contests be aware that we are changing some of the rules so make sure to keep reading.
1. Log into your Pinterest account and follow Baghaus on Pinterest.
2. Create a theme board titled “New Arrivals from Baghaus.com”
3. Pin your favorite NEW ARRIVAL items from Baghaus.com. To go to the NEW ARRIVALS section click here —>http://www.baghaus.com/women/new-arrivals.html
(MUST PIN @ LEAST 15 ITEMS)
4. Copy and paste your board link to our Facebook page (Facebook.com/Baghaus) or Tweet us (@Baghaus) the link of your board with the hashtag #BaghausPinterest so that we can find your board
5. Handbags that are NOT pinned from the new arrivals section on Baghaus.com will not be counted as part of your 15 pins
-Contest ends Friday, Aug.10th at 10 AM PST
-You must have @ least 15 new arrival pins on your board
-One winner will be chosen using Random.org and will receive a $75 Baghaus gift card
-Any board with less then 15 new arrival pins will be disqualified
August 1st, 2012
Daniela from Nany’s Klozet is carrying the Urban Expressions Sandie crossbody!
July 26th, 2012
Shop Linh’s (Sara + Linh) look: Hacienda Tote from Baghaus.com
July 23rd, 2012
We are currently obsessed with all things 90′s. Well to be honest we have always had an obsession with this era but lately our obsession has grown into overdrive. Here are our latest favorite photos and artists from the 90′s.
Click to see more!
July 20th, 2012
Heather from Fashionista NY Girl loves her Urban Expressions Wiltern Bag! Casual yet fashionable…we love it!
July 18th, 2012
(Angela is rocking the Urban Expressions Blake Tote in blue)
As cliche as it sounds, I started blogging without much thought except for it to be an online journal. Boring, I know. Additionally, I wanted to create and invest in a hobby-like outlet to relieve stress from law school. Essentially, I love finding things at a steal! Who doesn’t? I don’t believe style comes from expensive items, but rather, from your inner self and your own perspective.This summer and fall, I’m definitely digging light trench coats, fitted shorts, strappy heels, and of course, a great slouchy purse.